Accountant - Kuwaiti Nationals Only - Finance
Language : Bilingual – Arabic & English
Years of Experience : 02 Years
Closing Date : 25 September 2022
Perform daily tasks including administrative tasks and assist with Accounts receivable, Budgeting, Accounts payables entries and bank reconciliation for monthly general ledger closing
- Perform accounting functions as assigned by Finance Manager
- Coordinate and assist with matters concerning with banks such as cleared check differences, bank fees and balance calculations.
- Post financial data to the appropriate accounts in the automated accounting system.
- Prioritize invoices according to payment dates, management request.
- Document - financial documents, contracts, policies & procedures, payments, receipts for assigned areas of responsibility, maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Check, verify and post revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Assist in budgeting and follow-up.
- Assist with annual internal and external audit
- Disbursement of petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Retrieves system reports.
- Independent correspondence, sort and distribute incoming / outgoing mail.
- Assists with any administrative tasks in the department.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Relevant experience of 2 years
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to analyze reports and develop analytical skills.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft excel and word.
- Bilingual – Arabic & English
Bachelor's degree in accounting