Fitness Instructor Team Leader - Medical Fitness Center
Language : English, Arabic is a Plus
Years of Experience : Minimum of 05 Years of Experience with 4 Years in a Management Role
Closing Date : 29 March 2023
Carry out all the administrative work for the Medical Fitness center and the coordination required within the department and with other DDI departments.
- Lead the MFC team and ensure the delivery of safe and high-quality services to members and the public at large, and the provision of high level of effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of all services.
- Manage spending and reduce operational cost of the MFC.
- Involvement in the delivery of classes, programs, as well as introduction of new services.
- Aim to retain current MFC members and improve new enrollment.
- Develop marketing strategies to promote participation in fitness and wellness programs and identify opportunities for revenue generation.
- Expand and develop fitness programs as needed to meet member demands.
- Assume a leadership role in engaging in and conducting research projects.
- Plan and implement fitness- related health educational programs.
- Prepare department work plan and KPI`s, and continuously drive the MFC team`s participation in the achievement of the work plan annual targets.
- Update senior management on quarterly basis on the progress of the work plan and KPI`s.
- Prepare the MFC annual budget and continuously oversee department spending.
- Report department activities to Senior Management by generating performance and progress reports, budget reports etc.
- Recruit, train and supervise MFC staff.
- Identify and coordinate professional development needs of the MFC team.
- Attend to member complaints and suggestions in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with other departments and participate in various DDI activities.
- Supervise health and safety checks on equipment and its maintenance as well as the different MFC facilities.
- Create, implement and continuously review the department rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the Clinical Operation Manager.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- A minimum of 05 years of experience with 4 years in a management role.
- Effective interpersonal skills with good team management abilities.
- Ability to motivate and drive efforts of the team in an objective & organized manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications – word and excel.
Bachelor's degrees in Physical Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, or related fields.
A post-graduate degree in physical education is preferredApply for this Vacancy