Research Assistant II - Clinical Care Research & Trials
Language : English, Arabic is a Plus
Years of Experience : 05-10 Years of Clinical Research Related Experience
Closing Date : 20 September 2021
- Assists study team with data management for research studies, entering data into electronic data base.
- Handles or assists with administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of clinical research. Maintains data pertaining to research projects and completes source documents/case report forms.
- Modifies and plans research experiments, procedures, tests, or survey instruments.
- Reviews medical records and/or conducts screenings for recruitment of study participants, performs interviews and QOL questionnaires. Collects study specimen according to protocol which may include phlebotomy, processing, and preparation for shipping.
- Assists with quality assurance and tracks regulatory submissions. Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
- Interprets, synthesizes, and analyzes data using scientific or statistical techniques.
- Completes assigned tasks/targets within given deadlines.
- Conduct ACLS and BLS courses
- Responsible for the patients’ safety
- Responsible for keeping up to date records with full GCP and ethical requirements/ standards
- Design CRFs
- Coordinate with the ethics committee to generate all the research documents and reports.
- Write all the visits reports and file all subject documentations.
- Recruit patients from GP practices, primary care center, and hospitals.
- Coordinate and maintain all medical research archiving
- Performs other duties as assigned by the head of unit.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 5-10 years of clinical research related experience required
- Prior published research in the forms of articles and conference or other outputs
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence in research and within professional and ethical code of conduct
- Ability to work independently as well as part of collaborative teams
- Knowledge of cardiovascular, coronary care, and clinical research required.
- Requires effective time management skills
- Requires ability to understand and implement protocols.
- Requires experience with computer database management.
- Data analysis experience
- Requires Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to think critically and work independently.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills
- BLS and ACLS Instructor
- GCP certified
- Bachelor’s in medical field, MD preferable
- MSc Degree