Social Media Specialist - Kuwaiti National Only - Public Relations
Language : Bilingual – Arabic & English
Years of Experience : 1-3 Years of Relevant Experience
Closing Date : 30 December 2021
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring Dasman Diabetes Institute’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness and promote the Institute’s activities.
- Editing and writing materials for the social media outlets of the Institute
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Attend events and produce live social media content
- Setting up and optimizing the Institute's pages within each social media platform
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Based on assignment, incumbent is responsible for maintaining and operating all media service function(s) in collaboration with peers. Participates in the work of media services functional projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Kuwaiti National
- Graphic design skills
- Photography Skills
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications / Graphic Design and Related Fields, with 1-3 years of relevant experience.Apply for this Vacancy