Coordinator II - Clinical Skill Center
Language : Bilingual – Arabic & English
Years of Experience : Minimum 05 Years
Closing Date : 31 December 2021
Provide clerical and reception support to clinical staff and clients to ensure the efficient management of the unit. This includes coordinating all administrative tasks end to end including preparation of documents, correspondences to clients and administrative bodies, communicating schedules and due follow up, placing requisitions and ensuring sufficient stock of necessary resources for the unit.
- Assist in receiving and greeting unit visitors, including providing them with relevant information and directing them appropriately.
- Communicate effectively with clients, visitors, nurses, physicians and other members of the health care team
- Answer and re-direct telephone inquiries ensuring the appropriate person is contacted and a clear concise message is delivered
- Prepare and manage all CSC correspondence including with clients, KIMS, Kuwait University and doctors.
- Preparation of purchase requests and follow up to ensure adequate supplies are available to run the unit
- Preparation of Kuwait institute of medial specialization documents and reports (CE credits)
- Advertise courses and activities on Clinical skills social media accounts
- Register clients for courses offered by CSC and maintain updated record for each course
- Follow up on online registrations to ensure accuracy in records, attendance lists etc
- Answering queries regarding courses offered (Related to the first 3 points)
- Managing courses and workshops schedule
- Issuing Certificate of Completion for clients
- Maintain records of attendance as per standards (AHA or others)
- Coordinate AHA courses including preparation of AHA documents, reports and certificates
- Preparation of Clinical skills reports (Attendance, courses and participants) on monthly and quarterly basis
- Collect documents for approval, signature of manager and distribute to respective department
- Participate in monthly department meetings and prepare minutes of meeting
- Maintain and update all CSC record in a timely manner
- Use appropriate software eg: Inventory Dynamics AX to record purchases, inventory and other relevant information. Build database on the software for future reporting and planning purposes
- Prepare quarterly progress reports and annual report for HOU and management
- Prepare unit work plan and KPIs
- Develop and update policies & procedures
- Prepare annual budget and procurement plan, as well as yearly forecasts
- Work according to various working hours as directed by HOU or according to courses schedule
- Coordinate schedule with independent instructors and follow up on their payments with Finance and maintain a database
- Lookup for independent instructors that can deliver specific courses for special purposes timings.
- Prepare/Draft their work contract and make sure all stake holders’ signature is on the contract (The instructor, HOU and the GM)
- Follow up with the Finance department regarding the payments.
- Retain a copy of their contract, the Payments Memo and their Civil ID in a well maintained and labeled file.
- Inventory Compiling on Weekly basis (AHA Materials)
- Following up with vendors on (Monthly, Quarterly) maintenance for the Parts/Mannikins maintenance.
- Acquiring new business opportunities by approaching the Targeted channels (Banks, Private, governments sectors).
- Making sure all DDI-AHA instructors have a valid instructor license and work towards re-certification/Renew if Near expiry.
- Handle Petty Cash, Invoices and Catering.
- Following up to complete the auditing processes.
- Assist with any related tasks in the research field.
- Following up with Finance regarding Cancellation and Refunds.
- Communicating price quotation to potential business parties after approval from CMO and HOU (if discount is applicable or not).
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Head of Unit
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Organizational skills, communication skills, writing skills
- Experience with project management
- Must be flexible to work according to course schedules and timings
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Arabic and English are a must
- Minimum 05 years of experience
Diploma or bachelor’s degree in business or related area (accredited by ministry of higher education).Apply for this Vacancy