Business Development Manager - Operations
Years of Experience : 10
Closing Date : 7 April 2018
Assist with the development and execution of feasibility studies, business plans and marketing strategies for the institute to facilitate the creation of potential avenues for grants and income to aid DDI’s mission and objectives. Responsible to market the institute’s services and facilities in Kuwait for revenue generation.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of grant applications to generate funds for non-research related activities.
- Prepare feasibility studies and business plans for revenue generation in areas identified by the DG and Chiefs.
- Actively seek private endowments to aid research, non-research and capital expenditure.
- Facilitate the establishment of new international agreements and partnership to enhance the research platform as directed by the DG and Chiefs.
- Develop and monitor all DDI marketing material via print media, social media and advertisements.
- Assist in the development of the institute’s strategic plans.
- Market DDI’s services and facilities with customers and create new customer base.
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts; following company rules and guideline.
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Develop ways to improve the patient /customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Research relevant market and industry trends.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelors in related area
- Over 10 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills with experts in academia & industry
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements