HR Officer - Human Resources
Language : Arabic and English
Years of Experience : • Relevant experience of 4-5 years
Closing Date : 15 April 2018
Responsible for providing support in updating and tracking all HR personnel and payroll information on the HRMS systems
- Responsible for updating HRMS system for all personnel of DDI
- Follow up and maintain HR forms submitted by departments to HR concerning annual leave, benefits and allowances
- Facilitate business travel and training requirements including liaison with procurement and vendors on air tickets and hotel bookings
- Manage all training and development requirements including booking training dates, training feedback surveys and follow ups. Liaise with unit heads on assessing training requirements and plan with management on the implementation of proposed and required trainings.
- Calculate end of service settlements and coordinate with relevant departments in employee exit procedures
- Assist with the tracking of updates in HRMS for seconded staff. Manage their personnel paperwork and documents.
- Assist with payroll runs, updates and transactions. Run monthly salary payment runs and draw salary reports.
- Support the HR team with any tasks as and when required by the management.
- Maintain confidentiality in dealing with personnel information and people sensitive issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR Assistant Manager and HR Manager
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Previous experience with payroll , compensation & benefits and report generation is important
- Previous experience with MENAITECH HR system is desirable
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues